The Latest in IT Security

Carbon Dioxide leak kills Samsung factory worker

27
Mar
2014

Korean news agency Yonhap News is reporting that a gas leak at a Samsung plant in southern Seoul has left one worker dead. A malfunction in the factorys fire extinguishing system released carbon dioxide after it mistakenly detected fire, asphyxiating a 52-year-old man working in the area. Its the latest in a string of accidents at Samsung facilities over the past year, raising questions over the safety of Samsungs operations in South Korea.

Comments are closed.

Categories

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2017

Featured

Archives

Latest Comments

Social Networks