Facebook had somewhat of a privacy overhaul last month. One of the most welcome changes that users have been screaming for is the ability to approve tags before they are posted to their profile. The photo-tagging exploit has been abused by scammers on a grand scale…until now! Follow these simple instructions to enable the new feature.
1. Click “Account” at the top right of the page and then select “Privacy Settings.”
2. Scroll down until you see “How Tags Work” and click “Edit Settings.”
3. Profile Review is turned off by default. Click the “Off” link.
4. Click on the “Turn on Profile Review” button and then click “Done”. It would also be a good idea to set the other preferences available as well.
5. Tell your friends and family to do the same.
Leave a reply