|6 November 2013|
|Independent contractor (hourly)|
Emsisoft is currently seeking new employees to expand its web marketing team.
You will be responsible for keeping our users up-to-date on the latest security industry news via our blogs, newsletters, and social network newsfeeds.
This is a remote position and you will be working from home.
* Primary responsibility is focused on creating new, interesting and educational content related to Internet security. This includes high-quality knowledgebase articles for our fortnightly newsletters to educate users with basic security knowledge.
* You’ll also build up our security news blog with daily industry news postings.
* Establishing a strong connection to our customers via social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) is a core goal as well.
* Coordinate translations into other languages with the help of our translation team.
What we can offer:
We are offering from 20h/week up to full time employment as an independent contractor, working in an interesting field as part of a growing multi-cultural company. You will have flexible work hours providing the short daily meetings are covered. Your job will be completely location independent, assuming you have access to a reasonably fast and stable Internet connection.
* Native English speakers only please!
* If your friends call you a PC security geek, you’re absolutely right for this job.
* Strong knowledge of antivirus and related products is required as well as a deep technical understanding of malware and all its attack vectors.
* An exceptional general interest in exploring how things work and how things can be broken is expected.
* You have the skills to create enthusiastic and professional texts that describe complex things in easy to understand words.
* You have solid knowledge of WordPress blogging.
Please send an application including the following information to: jobs at emsisoft dot com
* A short resume covering your previous 5 years of employment along with short descriptions of the main tasks you were responsible for.
* Two work samples of content you have written: Short (500 words) and long (1500-3000 words).
* Your salary expectations (per hour).
Leave a reply