Senior Project Manager / Scrum Master
|22 March 2012|
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager / Scrum Master to join our Research & Development Department. Scrum is the chosen development methodology in Norman’s R&D Department and is an agile method designed to add energy, focus, clarity and transparency to project planning and implementations. We are now looking for a competent and experienced candidate to take responsibility for maximizing the throughput of our teams and to make sure that all team members are adopting and using scrum effectively.
The right candidate is:
– Proven track record of leading teams to successfully deliver on multiple projects of varying size and complexity simultaneously.
– Ability to work effectively and get things done in a dynamic environment while managing multiple priorities.
– At least 5 years of experience from projects and product development in software.
– Experience in full software development life cycle.
– Proven ability to meet tight deadlines
– Written and oral communications skills and the ability to articulate ideas effectively in English.
– Comprehensive knowledge of and enthusiasm for anti-virus and security. software development
For any questions regarding this position, please contact Annika Nass [email protected]
Leave a reply