Software Developers – Network Security, Advanced Malware Defense
|5 March 2012|
Norman is looking for software developers that are skilled in building and tuning technology for our Network Security products.
The ideal candidate has a strong interest in network security and automated malware analysis. If you want to work in a fast paced environment, building state-of-the-art malware defense systems, then we are interested in talking with you. Our team consists of smart, dedicated engineers who are passionate about programming and working on advanced security technology. Join us if you want to solve some of the toughest problems in the industry.
Qualified candidates will work in the development team to design and develop components for Norman’s Network Security Platform.
– Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in computer science/engineering (or
equivalent work experience)
– Proficient developing in C – Experience developing on Unix or Linux
– Experience with network protocol analysis and socket programming
– Understanding of UNIX internals
– Experience developing parallel/multi-threaded applications
– Modern software development concepts
– A driving sense of craftsmanship, quality and ownership
– Basic information security
– Experience with Python or PHP
– Understanding of, or background using, high-speed network devices
such as firewall, intrusion detection systems, intrusion prevention
systems, or deep packet inspection (DPI) systems
– Understanding of application layer network protocols
To apply, go to: https://norman.mynetworkglobal.com/what:job/jobID:10332/where:4/
For more information contact Annika Naess, Norman HR, [email protected]
Leave a reply