Avira GmbH is expanding and developing nationally and internationally. In order to expand our team we are looking to immediately fill the position of
Team Leader (m/f) Technology Trends Development
* It is your task to find, hire and lead a team of fantastic people, helping them grow and bring them to their full potential both personally and as multi-skilled, versatile and agile developers.
* You and your team evaluate new technologies, trends and platforms. You identify which ones are worth looking into, what opportunities they create for the company, and then along with your team create high quality proof of concept code for potential new features or whole product ranges.
* This position is not a pure management position, you will be expected to contribute technically to projects and you will be responsible for the overall planning, execution and success of complex technical projects.
* You will assume organizational responsibilities for your team, providing them with what they need to get the job done.
* You will be expected to give presentations about latest trends, new technologies and industry changes for internal groups as well as in conferences.
* Starting from day one you will be part of an international team whose objective is to keep millions of Avira customers safe and free from malicious software. Your work ethics justify the trust our customers put into our products and services.
* You will be challenged to build and lead an agile team of motivated professionals which is highly visionary, collaborative, efficient and reliable in all aspects. You will work together closely with other teams and transfer acquired knowledge to follow-up projects based on your work.
* You embrace and envision new concepts, technologies, ideas and want to develop yourself professionally and personally, learning new technical and personal skills as required by your tasks.
* You will own and drive technical projects and provide leadership for a group of 6 developers in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
Keys to hiring:
* You have a high level of self-motivation and work for the full success of your team. Furthermore, you have the ability to be solution focused, identify problems and solve them by taking the right decision for all parties involved.
* You have solid development skills in different programming languages, software design and experience of working in agile development processes.
* You demonstrate expertise in problem solving and technical innovation. You are capable of “rolling-up sleeves and getting your hands dirty”.
* You have the ability to mentor junior team members reviewing code, reviewing design docs, teaching or consulting on projects.
* You have a natural ability to talk to a wide range of people ranging from junior developer to senior management.
* Varied tasks in an expanding company with above average growth
* Independent working in an international team
* Competitive rates of pay
* You will take part in skill adaptation training for new employees
* Continuous training
This position is based in Tettnang, Lake Constance.
Please send your application including your salary requirements and availability to the address indicated below. Online applications preferred.
Telephone: +49 (0) 7542-500 2200
Email: [email protected]