The malware attacks against osCommerce sites are still going at full force and the site owners have to take action to secure and update their sites as soon as possible. Think about that, with so many valuable targets (online stores) that are not updated and secured, why would they?
*If you have an osCommerce site, please follow these steps to make sure it doesn’t keep getting hacked. You can also scan it here to check if it’s clean: Sucuri SiteCheck
The media was all over the place when it was first released and infected thousands (if not millions) of sites. However, after a few days the media forgot and sites are still getting compromised daily.
These are some of the injections are are seeing in the wild and the amount of pages infected:
- http://willysy.com/images/banners/ – Currently at 2,750,000 pages
- http://exero.eu/catalog/jquery.js” – Currently at 140,000 pages
- http://1see.ir/j/ – Currently at 103,000 pages
- http://tiasissi.com.br/revendedores/jquery/” – Currently at 12,500 pages
- http://lamacom.net/images/j/ – Currently at 450 pages (just started)
And it will probably keep going (with new injections) until people realized that they have to secure their sites properly. Anyone can scan their sites for free (and easily) here to see if we detect anything wrong: http://sitecheck.sucuri.net
Leave a reply