The Latest in IT Security

Girl’s iPhone Catches Fire in Pants

01
Feb
2014

A weird one from Maine, where school officials say a 13-year-old girl suffered first- and second-degree burns when her iPhone caught fire in her pants, reports WMTW . Witnesses say that when the girl sat down, they heard a popping sound and saw smoke pouring out near a back pocket. Classmates…

Tags:  
Comments are closed.

Categories

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2019
WHITE PAPERS

Mission-Critical Broadband – Why Governments Should Partner with Commercial Operators:
Many governments embrace mobile network operator (MNO) networks as ...

ARA at Scale: How to Choose a Solution That Grows With Your Needs:
Application release automation (ARA) tools enable best practices in...

The Multi-Model Database:
Part of the “new normal” where data and cloud applications are ...

Featured

Archives

Latest Comments

Social Networks