According to Kaspersky Security Network:
- Kaspersky Lab solutions blocked 947,027,517 attacks launched from online resources located in 203 countries.
- 246,695,333 unique URLs were recognized as malicious by Web Anti-Virus components.
- Attempted infections by malware designed to steal money via online access to bank accounts were logged on the computers of 305,315 users.
- Ransomware attacks were registered on the computers of 259,867 unique users.
- Our File Anti-Virus logged 239,177,356 unique malicious and potentially unwanted objects.
- Kaspersky Lab products for mobile devices detected:
1,305,015 malicious installation packages
55,101 installation packages for mobile banking Trojans
13,075 installation packages for mobile ransomware Trojans.
Perhaps the biggest news of the reporting period was the Trojan-Banker.AndroidOS.Asacub epidemic. It peaked in September when more than 250,000 unique users were attacked – and that only includes statistics for those with Kaspersky Lab’s mobile products installed on their devices.
Leave a reply